Sunday, July 22, 2007

EIA-Chapter 6

Fortunately I have not experienced a worm or virus. Of course I have software to protect me somewhat but I believe I'm not on the computer a lot and I do not open e-mail that I don't recognize. I understand people being curious and interested in where they can go in cyberspace. However, I don't understand the malicious idea of a virus or worm that is done intentionally. They should be held responsible for their actions if they can be caught!
I would not be in favor of on-line voting. It discriminates against people who do not own a computer. It could be responsible for all types of fraud as well aswidespread abuse. The internet is at such a young age and we certainly cannot handle the illegal activity that occurs. Until it becomes manageable(will it ever?) online voting should be put on the backburner.

No comments: